The Children of Charentsavan, Armenia

For the Folks at UNICEF

Hello there!

I thought you might enjoy looking at a few photos from my U.S. Peace Corps service. From 2002 through 2004, I lived and worked in the small city of Charentsavan, Armenia. Like all Armenians, the children were very curious about the American in their midst, and I became friends with many of them.

Please note that these photos were taken by me with a simple point-and-shoot digital camera, and were edited solely for this web page. Though these pictures are generally simple portraits (not news-related), and might be lacking in resolution, depth of field, etc., I hope that they demonstrate my editorial sense of visual composition, and my discrimination in selecting compelling images. Click on any image to view it at higher resolution.


























































































No comments:

Post a Comment